Saturday 26 January 2013

Quick update

Only a quick update, Painters continued their efforts this week and Wow! they have done so much in a short period of time. Amazing.

Wish I could say the same for our Kitchen.... they are running behind and it's been dissapointing but should now go in on Tuesday (fingers crossed)... Also garage doors are going on Wednesday so next weekend's visit should be different... Can't wait!

Feature walls got painted this week and I am so happy with the colour - I love it and I think it will go so well with our existing furniture.

Feature Wall colour in the sunken lounge
 
 
 
 
Front door stained and internal doors corrected to white (accidentally stained them)
 
 
 
Front render painted (Taubmans Athena)
 
 
 
Feature wall at the back of family/meals same as lounge
 
 
 
My fingers and toes are crossed for a kitchen this week.... Should still look at handover for Feb.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment